Para Enseñar A Los Niños
approximate. We just have to go by the time we get there and what time we must
First 10 Minutes
- Dividimos en grupos
- Introducción personal (entre los
- Dividen en los grupos pequeños
- Divide kids up into pairs and have one person trace the
other on a sheet of paper. Glue the labels onto the traced body as you teach
them what the parts are. Then once it is labeled go over the words again.
Next 25 Minutes
- Next, get back into the small group and keep teaching
words by having them use their own body parts. Do it just like Señor taught
us. DON’T say the English word.
- After they seem to know them play either “Cabeza,
hombros, piernas, pies” (we will sing it later as a group), Simón Dice (we
will also do play this later as a large group), or anything else you can think
Next 30 Minutes
- Combine smaller groups into one large group.
- There is a group leader in each classroom. It doesn’t
mean anyone is less important. It only means if something goes wrong they have
to fix it.
- It doesn’t mean the leader has to do everything either.
However, it means if no one wants to take charge in a group activity then the
leader must take charge.
- On another side note along these lines, the same goes
when we are in smaller groups and each group has their own leader.
Last 60 Minutes
- Combine all the classes and have a huge session of Simón
Dice. The classrooms will compete against one another to try to gain bragging
rights for being better.
- You are responsible for watching your own kids.
- Once we play a couple of times the teachers will play
Simón Dice and show the kids what we know.
- Before we leave around 11:00 we will give them a
worksheet to calm them back down.
- Be enthusiastic and excited (even if you don’t feel like
it). If you aren’t the kids won’t be and you will lose their attention.
- If you feel like your acting cheesy or corny, you are
probably doing it right.
- Take charge of your kids.
- HAVE FUN!!!!! Don’t be afraid to laugh and have
fun with everyone.
you are all GREAT at this, if you haven’t done it before, show
someone besides me! If you have done it before, do it again!